macos - Where can I find my crash logs? - Ask Different.

macos - Where can I find my crash logs? - Ask Different.

Looking for:

logic crashes on start up on Mac OS high … - Apple Community - Post navigation 













































   

 

- Is Logic Pro The Perfect DAW Or Are There Things To Improve? | Production Expert



  Loading page content.  


One moment, please



 

Thank you very much for the assistance, Tips. Annoyingly, when I try to do this on the other apps that crash on launch, I get a "permission denied" message in Terminal, so the forced signing clearly doesn't take place, and the rest of my apps still don't work. There are still some apps that just disappear into the ether when I try to launch them, no error message or anything, but most of the apps seem to be working now.

Thank you!! This was driving me absolutely nuts truing to sort out an acquired MBP for a friend. Much kudos to you my friend!! Okay , great tip. Will check this next time. I tried several things the last dass: clean install of high sierra same OSX install files I have on my studio computer and a copy of the Logic file from studio computer too. New install of Logic fein App Store. Not working So Im back on Sierra Take care, keep safe and stay sane!

Potential fix worked for me. You are a live saver. Was about to do a factory reset on my iMac after a day of hair pulling agony. Made an account just to thank you. I politely tip my hat for you.

Reason: ADD. Top Mentioned Manufacturers. Facebook Twitter Reddit LinkedIn. Subscribe to our mailing lists. While it now opens and gives me the option to either create a new document or open an existing one, it closes again after I chose one of said options.

But with some other apps it actually worked. Dec 6, AM. Sorry to hear that and hope you have saved all your audio files and know where they are located. Its likely your version of Logic isn't supported by the upgrade. I suggest you download the later update.

Its the only way that will likely work. Good luck. If you need any help on files and making sure you don't lose your all important past work feel free to write me and I'll be glad to help out.

When you write open terminal I'm very curious to understand. Create a free Team Why Teams? Learn more. Where can I find my crash logs? Ask Question. Asked 10 years, 8 months ago. Modified 1 year, 4 months ago. Viewed k times. Console prints: default Improve this question. Arthur Arthur 1, 7 7 gold badges 21 21 silver badges 31 31 bronze badges. Add a comment. Sorted by: Reset to default. Highest score default Date modified newest first Date created oldest first.

Improve this answer.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Adobe Flash CS6 Pro Crack Full Version Download - wincrackbox - 2014”N10ЊЋ24“ъ

Microsoft office 2016 crack 64 bit free. Microsoft Office 2016 Crack + Product Key 2022 [Latest]